Links to useful Bridge websites:
Gentle Duplicate Bridge!
Extra Points Sundays and Extra Points Wednesday Evenings!
Go Green Game®! Go Supervised Play!
Bring your friends! Click an image to upload a flyer.
Suspect In Morton’s Fork Coup Still At Large!
The widely circulated Goren Bridge column is written by Bob Jones. The Sun-Sentinel carries the column locally. You will see Bob around the club from time to time. Introduce yourself and pick his brain!
Link to see our columnist in Australia!
Enjoy these older columns and try the weekly quizzes!
Note that early columns omit Bob from the byline.
- Jourdan’s is one of the largest and best attended clubs in the ACBL.
- Besides our daily schedule of Duplicate and Rubber Bridge games, we also have one of the largest teaching schedules anywhere.
- Our premises consist of nearly 6,000 sq.ft. of well-lit air-conditioned comfort.
- All of our activities are conducted by experts in their field whether it's a novice game or an in-Club Sectional.
- All game scores are posted on this website daily. Please feel free to browse the table of recent results on this page.
This web site is refreshed regularly to bring new content, which may render shortcuts or aliases inoperative. If you use a shortcut or alias -- please re-establish it when it fails to function.
Alert! Best to use www.jourdansbridge.com for successful access.
Say you are South and are the declarer! Once you see Dummy you will have an unknown hand to the left (one defender) and an unknown hand to the right (the other defender). Pretend you know your side is missing Kx in trumps. Click the fewer cards out button to reduce the number of cards out. How do the answers change after the opening lead? Click the fewer left button to find out.
Say you are West and on lead! Once you see Dummy you will have an unknown hand to the left (partner) and an unknown hand to the right (declarer).
Say you are East and waiting on lead! Once you see Dummy you will have an unknown hand to the left (declarer) and an unknown hand to the right (partner).
Copyright © 2011 Jourdan’s Bridge Club. All Rights Reserved.